Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

The body shop Vitamin E review



I been seeing everywhere about the vitamin E overnight serum-in-oil and been dying to try some and finally got my hands on it.... Well and more as you can see above! 

I went into oxford yesterday to purchase it. It retails at £12. I saw a gift pack for £16 including the serum and the vitamin E intense moisture cream. When I went to the till they said for two pound more you can get a free gift bag worth £22.50. So of course being a girl I said yes please! 

I picked up the vitamin E lip care stick for £4. In this free gift I received a mascara, eyeliner, vitamin E masque hydration intense and vitamin E cream cleanser. 

So I took my makeup off and then tried the cream cleanser. I must say it picked up the left over gunk on my face and left it feeling soft. Best thing is you don't need a lot of it. I then used the masque. The texture of the masque isn't what I expected I thought it would be a thick texture. It came out watery almost like liquid. I applied to skin as directed and then wiped off with tissue as directed. I felt my skin afterwards and it felt amazing. I was completely taken back by it. 

I then used the vitamin E moisture lip care. It is quite nice, but I found I had to apply quite a bit to feel it on my lips? But this may be because I'm used to using Carmex which is perfect as I put on plenty to keep my lips moistured. However my lips did feel conditioned in the end and felt soft. 

I then moisturised my face with the intense cream. The texture is so think and smells gorgeous. I applied it and then put on the overnight serum. It  may look quite greasy once applied but don't be fooled it's a lightweight formula. I woke up today and my skin felt amazing. It has a lovely glow and feels and looks hydrated and soft. 

What I like about these products are that they are affordable and honestly I was shocked at how well they worked and done exactly what it says on the packaging. I'm looking forward to seeing the results in a week.


Hope this helped :) 

11 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award :) Details are on my blog! Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Beth how do I link it back to you? Pretty new to this haha x

      Delete
    2. No problem! :) Do you mean link me on your post? There should be an option to create a link when you're writing your post, just put in my blog's URL. Or you could just copy and past my blog's URL onto the post itself :) Hope that made sense, I'm not good at computer talk haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the colours on your blog! The pink on black looks great!
    I've been meaning to try the vitamin e range, Body shop always have some great skincare bits!


    Just found your blog, it's really great. I look forward to reading more!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou. Yeah I'm pleased with the vitamin e range it's lovely!! Keeps my skin soft and silk smooth x

      Delete
  3. great review, I've always wanted to try this range from the bodyshop X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou you Defo need to try it x

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing next time I am in town I will definitely get this!!!

    ReplyDelete