Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Mac pigment - Christmas sets



I was so pleased when I received the bottom one for Christmas. The purple and pink set features 2 glitters and 3 pigments. I love each one of them. I use ' vanilla ' the most. Such a perfect shimmer for a highlight or for the inner corners of your eyes. You only need a small amount, trust me it goes a long way. 

The top set which is green and teal which I was very lucky finding. I found it on the debenhams website. Again it features 2 glitters and 3 pigments. What I most loved about this set is the ' 3d gold ' it's so so glittery this picture does not do it justice. 

They also done a black and gold set which I wasn't lucky enough to get my mitts on. But I'm sure that set is just as good as these two! 

With the glitters you need either a glitter glue stick or fix spray to set on to eyes. The pigments set well over eyeshadow primer or concealer. 

Defiantly worth a buy I love macs Christmas sets and they are a good price considering what you get. 

They retailed at £25 each. 



2 comments:

  1. I tried so hard to get these pigments but they sold out super fast, your lucky you got them! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they had loads when they came out and I thought no I will leave it week later the gold was gone! So I picked up the pink set then after Xmas I stumbled across the teal set!! They are so so nice. Make sure you pick them up when you see them. That's what I'm doing now haha

      Delete