Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Gold smokey eye - re-edit from deleting



So I created a smoke eye with a nice gold shimmer just to soften it up :) I used mainly colours from my mac green and teal nocturnal set. Which is posted and reviewed below. 

For this look I used : 

Mac deep blue green pigment 
Urban decay half baked 
Mac glitter 3d gold
Loreal false lash telescopic mascara 
Maybelline gel line in intense black 

Okay so I primed my lids with urban decay original eye primer. I then started with the dark colour so the mac deep blue green pigment just on the outer eye, crease and under outer lower lash line. I then used half baked on my lid and inner lower lash line. I blended it all together. 

I then used my glue wand from majenta which helps set the glitter. You could use fix spray instead. I patted it on my lid and under inner lower lash line. I then patted the 3d gold glitter on top of the glue. If you struggled with this collection 2000 do a lovely gold in glam crystals and it's a gel liner so really easy to apply. 

I then lined my eyes with maybelline eyeliner and coated my lashes in loreal mascara. And there you have it a nice shimmer gold smokey eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment