Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Green with envy with full face makeup - re-edit due to deleting


So again sorry for deleting so this time you got a full face makeup with this look aswell. 

I done this look around Christmas time. I think I did this for am illmasqua competition involving glitter which they has on Instagram over Christmas. 

So to try this look I used: 

Mac pigment in glided green 
Mac pigment in vanilla 
Collection 2000 glam crystals in spandex 
Maybelline gel liner in intense black
Loreal False lash telescopic mascara 
Eyelure lashes in Cheryl 

On my face I used: 

Majenta primer
Mac studio fix fluid in nw13 
Ted baker bronzer 
Body shop blusher in shade 01 petal 
Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in rosy dream 
Lime crime lipgloss In snowcicle 

Okay so some people do eyes first than face but I usually do my eyes first to avoid any accidents with glitter. 

So I started by priming my face and lids with majenta primer. I got this in a boutique in oxford so I'm unsure if you able to buy any online or if there is one local to you. 

I then swiped mac glided green pigment all over my lid and added more to the outer eye and crease to add definition. I then added mac vanilla to the inner corner of my eye and blended into the glided green to add shimmer. 

I then used collection 2000 glam crystals. I love these sticks! It's so easy to use and apply and sets straight away. So I used spandex which is green with tiny gold specs in. I put under my lower lash line. I then put my maybelline eyeliner on the top lash line and put spandex over the top. 

I then apply my eyelashes and do a coat of mascara. This is optional but I sprayed my eyes with fix spray to keep everything in place. 

I applied my foundation with real technique stippling brush starting from jawline working my way into my face. I then applied my bronzer just under my cheekbones and my blusher on my cheeks. 

To finish the look I used a pinky lipstick to make it more girly and not so dramatic. I coated it with a clear glitter gloss from limecrime. 

There you have it perfect evening eyes :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment