Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

A tartan tale collection by Mac



I thought I would review this product for you even those this was from Macs tartan tale collection which was in 2010 I think you will benefit from reading this review. 

I recieved this from my old boss as a Christmas present this was in actual fact my very first thing from mac! 

To be honest I didn't use it that much as I wasn't into much eye makeup back then, but right now this is still my fave set to go to do my eye makeup. 

I believe you could get loads of different colours and sets from this range from lip glosses to pigments and even brushes. 

The set comes in a tarten tin and comes with four beautiful pigments and one stunning glitter:

Gift o glamour pigment ( bronze shimmer ) 
Glided green pigment ( green/teal shimmer ) 
Most darling pigment ( brown with little specs of glitter ) 
Reflects bronze glitter ( literally a really glittery bronze/gold glitter ) 
Gold mode pigment ( pale gold shimmer ) 

I have had this set for over 4 years and not one of these pigments/glitter is half empty. In fact it's just made a small dent in it! 

I wanted to share this to say you will not EVER waste your money on pigments and glitter by Mac. What is even better is these are smaller sized pigments they're not full sized, so that just shows you get value for money if the smaller ones haven't all gone after 4 years of use!

You don't need a lot on your brush to apply to your eyes either and it stays on your eyes beautifully without going liney or look worn. I love how shimmery and glittery the colours are and how well they blend. 

I don't know if you can buy these colours separately or it was just a Christmas limited edition selection but trust me you won't be disappointed with any of these colours! 

My favourite ones I use a lot is probably the most darling pigment and the reflects bronze glitter. Only because I use natural colours more and I like the depth of the brown for my crease on my eye and the glitter for a night out for a dramatic yet girly look. 

Defiantly worth the money with Mac and let me know what your favourite mac glitters and pigments are :) 

2 comments: