Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Ted Baker rose gold set - re-edit due to deleting



This is a Ted baker set I received for Christmas and to much surprise I love it! 

The set includes: 
Bronzer 
Liquid illuminator 
Liquid golden shimmer 
Bronzer brush 


So I saw this and thought I need to have it! One because it's rose gold and two it is so glittery!! So my lovely fiancé got it me for Christmas. 

So the packaging is so beautiful it's so pretty. The bronzer is in a rose gold case and the brush is in a stunning rose gold holder. So of course I was sold!! 

The bronzer is not only lovely to look at but lovely to use on your face. It has different shades of glitter brown with a TB written over it in pure gold glitter. It's so glittery and is a lovely bronzer. 

The liquid illuminator and golden shimmer are abit like nail polishes. When you open the lid the brush is joint to it. The illuminator is more like a highlighter. So I apply tops of cheeks, under eyebrows and Cupid's bow. I love the highlighter! You only need a small amount. As it's liquid I apply it by dabbing it on my finger and patting it on the bits I want to highlight. With the golden shimmer its more lime a liquid bronzer. I haven't got to grips with it yet as I find it hard to not make it look patchy?! It's a shame as it's such a nice colour but it like absorbs in to your skin and leaves a hideous patch?! Until I find a right way of applying it I will leave it in my makeup box. If I find a way I will let you know. 

The brush is also amazing! I loved how it has a hot pink dip dye. The bristles are so soft and it glides lovely on my face. Defiantly one I grab to apply my bronzer or blusher! 

Overall I loved this set. Especially as it's from ted baker I was very impressed with the packaging, the look of the products and the actual products... Maybe minus the golden shimmer. But this set is definatly recommendable. 

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award at http://imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-imogenfleur.html xx

    ReplyDelete