Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Nominated for the Liebster award



Okay so I got nominated twice for this Liebster award. So thankyou too And Thank you both for nominating me.

http://imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk
And

http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk


So the first set of questions is from Imogen fleur:

1. If you were to be bought one beauty product, what would it be? It would probably be something pink and glittery! So either a blusher or eye shadow :)

2. What colour is always on your nails?  I chop and change my nails a lot! I have a massive basket just full to the rim of different colours. At the moment I got O.P.I the Mariah Carey Christmas collection it's called ski slope sweetie. It's a night metallic white with gold shimmery bits in.

3. What is your favourite book? Surprisingly Harry potter will always be my fave. I remember reading the first one every night before bed and I couldn't put it down. My mum used to always tell me off saying I won't get up for school! I love the magic and mystery of it all.

4. What is your favourite highstreet make up brand? I'm guessing this means drugstore? I love maybelline and loreal :) maybelline for skin products like foundation, concelear and blusher and loreal for highlighters, lipsticks and mascara.

5. What clothes shop do you go to most? I change up a lot! I love river island and new look. Online I love missguided !

6. Where would you like to visit most in the world? I would like to visit Las Vegas! The reason is I just want to see the strip! All the lights everything. I want to see the Grand Canyon in life rather then on my tv! My mum went for her 50th anniversary and she loved it! Shopping was amazing :)

7. What is your favourite skincare product? I'm still searching for the perfect skincare products. At this moment it's body shop overnight vitamin E serum :)

8. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe? Right now my dress from the kardashian collection but close very close second is my jumpsuit from missguided.

9. Who would you like to meet most? Channing Tatum.... Obvious reasons !! Haha

10. What is your favourite mascara? Loreal false lash telescopic

11. What is your order at Starbucks? Caramel latte... Yummy





My second set of questions are from Bethany true:

1. What is the best advice you've ever been given? To keep trying at something you love. My passion is hair and makeup. I done hairdressing since I was 16 living off £2.60 an hour all because I love hair!  Now I'm qualified in NVQ2 and NVQ3. I work from home doing hairdressing and makeup. I'm happy and I'm glad I kept trying to get this far.

2. What's your favourite quote? My favourite quote is probably " any friend that's an enemy now has probably been hating since day one " this is by far the truest. I have had fall outs with friends but we swiftly make up but there's those few that drag it out or bring up past. I'm glad I have a tight circle of friends who I trust with my life and now I know the real ones. 

3. What's your favourite film and why? Hocus pocus! Well to be fair I love every Disney film but when I'm sad or need a pick me up I put on hocus pocus. I watch it all year round not just for Halloween. I love the sense of magic and mystery.

4. What advice would you give to new bloggers? To be honest I can't say I have much advice as I literally gave been doing this just over a week!? Maybe just to pursue what makes you happy. I find it relaxing and nice helping others. I love learning from others and seeing what other people do with there makeup tricks and products they used. 

5. If you were an animal, what would you be? Don't laugh.... A reindeer. I absolutely love them!! Christmas is my fave time of year and I have loads of reindeer stuff from teddy, pjs, slippers and mugs!! I love these animals as they are beautiful. 

6. What's the best worst chat up line you've ever heard? I once had a guy say to me in the club " can I be your light switch so you can turn me on " why??? Just why lol 

7. What's your favourite song at the moment? I love will.i.am with Miley Cyrus.. I'm feeling myself? I think it's called. I love the beat and Miley! 

8. What's your annoying habit? I pick my mascara off my eyelashes!!! It's so bad but I can't help it. I think it's a thing I do when I'm mad, stressed or worried. I just go straight to my lashes and pick pick pick!! 

9. What are you most looking forward to in 2014? Me send my fiancĂ© are having our house built!! So that's my first thing I'm looking forward to getting that starting and second.... Christmas!! 

10. If you could speak any foreign language fluently, what would it be and why? I would love to speak Italian! Only because it sounds stunning and Rome is another place I would like visit!

11. What made you smile today? My morning text from my fiancĂ© :) 




Thank you so much for your questions. My questions are:


1. What made you start blogging? 
2. What is your favourite makeup product? 
3. What is your trick to get rid of blemishes/ spots? 
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? 
5. What is your favourite movie and why? 
6. Who is your role model? 
7. Do you have any pets if not what would you have? 
8. Is there anything you would change about yourself? 
9. What is your favourite colour and why? 
10. Who is your favourite instagrammer? 
11. What is the best thing that's happened to you?


My nominations are: 

http://snapshotbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

http://bougaloo.blogspot.co.uk

Http://www.thetinyprofessional.blogspot.co.uk

Http://amydollll.blogspot.co.uk

Http://jessicasbeautygarden.blogspot.co.uk

Http://venturekerrylouise.blogspot.co.uk

Http://sem04.blogspot.co.uk

Http://deluxeglamour.blogspot.co.uk

Http://amyalaska.co.uk

Http://lollyhugz.blogspot.co.uk

Http:// vanityfairest-x.blogspot.co.uk


Don't forget link it back to me and let me know your answers :) 

5 comments:

  1. I pick off my mascara too... such a bad habit!! Loved your answers :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank god it's not just me! I didn't know if I was allowed to nominate ones who nominated me?! Xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award :) Just loved the answers and Maybelline is my fav drug store make-up also but just for the volume mascaras they are incredible!! I also love missguided just made a cheeky order tonight ;) ahaha xxx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I tagged you to do the TMI ( too much info) Tag :) Check out my latest blog post and answer the questions in you own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace, i have nominated you're blog aswell for a Liebster award, for more info see this post:
    http://hannahdoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete