Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy valentines day - re-edit as I deleted my previous entry



Happy valentines day!! 

I can now tell you since my entry got deleted that I had a lovely cooked meal and a lovely pudding. Much to my surprise my fiancé got me a bunch of flowers and chocolates with a beautiful card. So surprised as usually we don't share gifts. 

For my look tonight I used my no7 pallet on my eyes and will probably review it later in the week for you. I can't tell you the colours as they aren't listed on pallet. I used a glitter brown blended into a creamy pink. 

I used my trusty mac studio fix fluid foundation with mac warm and soul bronzer and a hint of body shop blusher in shade 01 petal. I set all my look with rimmel stay Matt powder. 

My hair I used my foxy locks extensions and done a cute lil French braid. I thought it was a nice girly look for valentines day. 

I hope you all had a lovely evening and feet spoilt just like I did :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment