Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mac fix plus, volcanic ash exfoliate and limited edition blusher from fantasy of flowers. Review:


Afternoon tangled heads! 

I'm so so pleased to write this review for you as I am very chuffed with these purchases. 

I will start with the mac plus spray: 

I been dying to test this for ages!! Pay day arrived and I thought I am definatly getting this! For some reason my face goes so oily when I wear foundation. Even with primer and matte powder to set it. I heard it was good before you apply makeup and after to set it all into place. I also heard its brilliant to set glitter. 

So I used this yesterday and today. I applied my primer then the spray I let it set before applying my foundation and powder. Once applied I sprayed the fix plus and let it set. I found my skin looks so refreshed and it set my makeup perfectly. It says top up if needed but I haven't once needed too! I love it. It leaves a lovely soft finish and I'm surprised I haven't brought it sooner! 

I also applied this to my eyeshadow brush then put loose glitter on my brush and applied to me eyes. It stayed put, no glitter fell onto my face and it didn't sink into my creases which normally happens. 

I must say I am very impressed with this product. 



Volcanic ash exfoliator:
 
I heard this was meant to wonders for your skin. I got a sample from mac and was impressed with it. My skin felt super soft and amazing. 

I have used this twice now before bed and moisturise after as normal and I have noticed a huge difference already. Especially in my makeup my face books so smooth I love it. 

If you buy it don't go too mad with it like over use it! 1-3 times a week is enough!! 



Petal power mineralize blush: 

I was soooo surprised when I ordered my order from Mac Pro to see this product. Online it was out of stock and in shops. I was so desperate to find it. When I rung up they said there's a few left in the warehouse and she said its 50/50 if I get it or not. And I got it!! 

It's from their new range fantasy of flowers and it's just the most beautiful blusher in the world.

It's a lovely shade of pink with gold glitter specs in. I was sold to it immediately!!! I love glitter and this was just perfect for me. 

It looks lovely on and I'm so greatful that I have it. If you get your chance to pick one up you will not be disappointed. 


Happy shopping mac lovers :) 

1 comment: